Cocker Spaniel Rescue Australia envisions a time when all Cocker Spaniels, young and old will have loving forever homes. Until this day comes, we undertake to be there to advocate, educate and be a safe place to land for Cocker Spaniels in need.
- Belief in the right of all pets, to live a life free from neglect, pain and fear in a loving, secure, permanent home
- Belief in the innate worth of all creatures
- Belief that no Cocker is beyond help, change is possible
- Celebration of the human-animal bond
- Support for humane shelter policies & practices
- Appreciation of our dedicated, generous supporters
- To help find good and loving forever homes for Cocker Spaniels in need
- To be a refuge, sanctuary and soft place to land for Cocker Spaniels too ill or infirm to rehome
- To advocate for the welfare of Cocker Spaniels in a way that engenders compassion, respect and empathy for all creatures
- To educate the public on the care, temperament and needs of our special breed
- To use our resources in the most efficient and effective manner, while not losing sight of our goals
- To build and maintain strong working relationships with other rescue organisations
- To provide a positive, family friendly environment for our supporters, and to always be approachable to anyone seeking assistance with or for their Cocker Spaniel.